Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gray hair and grandkids

I gave up on my quest for a pony tail and convinced Mrs Notthat to give me a haircut. (I still have nightmares from my last haircut, when Darci did her best to make me look like a character from one of those kids shows she watches.)

Now I will have nightmares about the amount of gray hair that got cut.


I probably can't blame the gray hair all on the grandkids, or The Boy, or IDT, or the Giants, but they certainly all played their part. (And, truth be told, I'm still pretty psyched that I have hair to whine about.)


Friday the grandkids and WHM came over for pizza and general mayhem. The kids had a great time hiding under the dining room chairs. (I don't get it either.) They also had a great time eating dessert.


Here Riley teases Mr Notthat with a sinckerdoodle that WHM made (that weirdly did not seem to have anything to do with Snickers at all).


Darci nursed her ice cream sundae .

The Boy has had a grouchy stomach the last few days, and we are hoping it gets better fast - tomorrow we have a concert of sorts to go to in sunny Santa Cruz and he needs to be perky enough to go.

Maybe I should have saved him a snickerdoodle. (Or maybe he ate one...KIDDING!)

That's it - move along...

1 comment:

mary ann said...

"pizza and general mayhem" ~ I like that line!