Tuesday, December 16, 2008

30 feet of amazement


My office is being moved today. I have WAY too much clutter and ended up with probably about twice as many boxes as anyone else. 

But it's my clutter, and as long as they can give me enough boxes, I will keep it. Who knows when I'll need AFL Thunderstix or a poster of the Sabercats cheerleaders.

The plant will be interesting. It won't have a window in the new office, but I don't think it will care too much. This is a stunningly resilient plant. I hope.

This picture shows it strung out in the hallway, all 30 feet of it. I coiled it up in a box and will need to come up with a way to hang it in the new office on Wednesday. Once that's done I can start sweating the trivial things like connecting the computers and doing actual work.

That's it - move along...

2 comments:

mary ann said...

Is the plant that kazoo (sp?) that they have in the south? Maybe you can use it for fuel someday! (My word verification below is "ouchushm" and maybe that's the name of your plant?

notthatlucas said...

According to Mrs Notthat, that plant is a Philodendron (English for "invincible"). You are thinking of kudzu (I remember a comic of that name while growing up, which is the only reason I knew that).