Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Random stuff

I downloaded pictures from the camera this morning and found a number of them interesting. In the order they were taken...


Since they were little, the grandkids have loved being in the laundry baskets. They are too big now (not that they don't try, much to the distress of the baskets) but that didn't stop Riley from adapting to the situation.


Bulbs are sprouting up all over, and these daffodils are lovely.


As are these royal ithycamus (although the snail-ravaged leaves detract a bit, and yes, I made up that name).


The Boy is finally going to be able to get his new tires mounted at school. These are big tires, and it was impressive that he managed to get them to fit in the back of his Jeep. He's pretty excited about this and I'm sure a second date with the Hollister Mud Baths cannot be far away.


And finally, the grandkids tried on one of the medals from this last weekend. (And of course Mrs Notthat couldn't resist fixing Darci's hair just as I took this, and of course the kids couldn't pose long enough to get a perfect picture, but this does show them in full perky mode, so I guess it's all good.)

That's it - move along...

2 comments:

DAK said...

I love the photo with the kids wearing your medal. They look happy and healthy many thanks to the heavens. So nice.

Unknown said...

Haha that is so typical of The Boy to try and fit all thos tires in the Jeep! I can just hear him sayiing, " I can do it!". The kids are so cute! They are always doing something silly!